Tuesday, August 16, 2011

9 Month Old Watermelon Baby

Miss A. and her Watermelon


When Miss A's Mommy contacted me about doing a watermelon mini-session I must admit, I was a bit worried as to whether or not I could find a watermelon big enough for a 9 month old.  Another worry was whether or not Miss A would like the watermelon.  Well, I did find a big enough melon, but my #2 worry came true and she didn't like it very much.  We also found out she wasn't a big fan of grass :)  That being said, we ended up with some great portraits, and I know if I were Miss A's Mommy, I'd have a hard time picking which ones I wanted.  Here are just a few for your viewing pleasure:


She was NOT a fan of the cold, wet watermelon!

She finally got a little bit content in there.


YUMMY!

Watermelon baby in a tree, pretty sure my neighbors think I'm nuts!

Her Mommy had painted her little toenails so I had to get a picture of those too!

If you'd like to book a mini-session, send me an email and we'll get you scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment